April Lockhart

April Lockhart born 4 July 1995. She began the guitar and piano lessons in seventh grade. This sparked curiosity. In April, when she was 12 years old, she composed her first single called Different. As April approached 14 years old, she dedicated an enormous amount of time making song concepts and perfecting her music. She started writing songs along with her dad in NY and LA within a short time. April featured other topics in her track, Take my Hand. These topics were for friends that dealt with issues such as peer pressure and disabilities, or even teenage suicidal thoughts. Lockhart is a popular figure and also works as a lifestyle blogger at the well-known Ilia the Clean Beauty brand. Her birth was without a left hand, and it's an aspect of her identity, but it's hardly her whole story. The profile of Lockhart on Instagram does not hide her disability but doesn't focus solely on her disability. The message? It is important to remember that everyone has multiple faces. Our identities vary and we're much greater than the bodies we wear. It's not my intention to let that be the only thing that defines me. I don't wish to become a disability influencer in which I only talk about because there are so many other aspects to my life. Lockhart speaks via video from her house in Nashville. The issue doesn't affect my everyday activities. I conduct the same way as I always do and have found different ways of adapting. Since it's a my identity, it's something that's worth talking about. The journey of self-acceptance that Lockhart has taken is one that will last a lifetime, but she has been a source of inspiration in this regard. However, she admits having moments of feeling uneasy about her appearance, and the clothes that showed her arms. She is able to wear anything she'd like, and is proud to share photos of herself wearing these clothes. The journey itself is the most important thing. I'm not certain that it will be an end about self-love. The same is true for everybody regardless of degree of self-confidence. I think it is important to surround yourself with people who can really understand you.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deborah Ann Woll measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell